The Nickelodeon Theatre is the perfect venue for your next special occasion or event! If you are interested in renting with us, please fill out the Rental Interest Form here.
Please be aware of the following parameters:
- The Nickelodeon is available for rentals Sunday through Thursday.
- The Nickelodeon is not available for rentals on Friday and Saturday.
- You are welcome to contact the Nickelodeon with inquiries at any time.
- All rental time-frames must include time for load-in, set-up, seating, total running times, exiting, and break-down.
- Rental rates are hourly with a three-hour minimum.
- All guests should have exited and all gear should be removed from the building by the end of the rental time-frame.
- The Nickelodeon reserves the right to hold screenings for our second screen during your event unless you have rented both theaters.
|Two wheelchair accessible spaces
|Three wheelchair accessible spaces
Both Theaters – All Day $7500. Outside catering is only permitted for all day rentals of both theaters.
- One theater manager
- One usher after 2 p.m.
- Use of the following items:
- Two 8” buffet tables
- Two black tablecloths
- A-frame easel
- Wi-fi connection
- If your event requires a projectionist for the presentation of a film, digital file, conversation, live streaming, or any other technologically complex program a Nickelodeon projectionist can be hired for $25 an hour for a two-hour minimum.
- The Nickelodeon will retain 100% of all concessions sales
- Concessions can be made available during your rental if requested
- Renters are responsible for all marketing and outreach for their events.
- Film copyright permission assistance
- If you are screening a film under copyright you must secure the rights to screen this film. Please ask us if you need help securing the rights.
- Additional Nick staff can be hired for approved tasks for $25/hr (two-hour minimum)
- Technical/projection assistance for $25/hr (two-hour minimum)
- Marquee listing for $250 flat-rate
- 35 character maximum
- Listing placed up to one hour before the event
- Catering is only allowed for all day rentals of both theaters.
- Outside alcohol is only permitted with prior approval from staff.
- The Nickelodeon does not provide parking or valet services.
- There are two parking garages within a block of the theater. The Municipal Parking Garage at the corner of Assembly and Taylor has five-hour parking meters on its lowest level. After 5:00 pm there is usually ample street parking on Main Street at the regular metered spaces.
- Smoke-free facility
- The Nickelodeon is a smoke-free facility. No smoking, cooking, or open-flame is allowed on site or within 25 feet of the venue, as the Nickelodeon houses costly projection equipment that is easily damaged by smoke. Any renters or renter’s guests in violation of this request will be asked to leave the premises.
- Lost and Found
- The Nickelodeon will make every attempt to return any lost item to its owner and will hold any lost items in our lost and found for 30 days.
- City, County, State, and Federal Laws
- Renters must comply with all applicable city, county, State, and Federal laws and will commit no illegal acts on the premises.
- All guests will conduct themselves appropriately and will respect all Nickelodeon staff.
- DCP, Blu-Ray, DVD, digital files, and live streaming
- HDMI capabilities for Apple and Windows digital presentations
- Teleconferencing such as Skype and Google Hangouts
- Two wireless microphones
- Nickelodeon staff manage theater entry for all rental events.
- A guest list is required for all events.
- Exclusive use of the lobby is only available for all day rentals of both theaters
- As the Nickelodeon reserves the right to hold screenings for our second screen during your event, the lobby will be shared with Nickelodeon guests after 12pm.
- All renters must sign a hold harmless agreement form, which will be provided by the Nickelodeon.
- The Nickelodeon permits concert rentals up to 85db.
- A meeting and walk-through with the Theater Manager is mandatory before the signing of the contract.
- 50% of the rental fee is due at the signing of the contract. A minimum of 30 days advance is required.