Nickelodeon COVID-19 policies and Procedures
Dec 7, 2020 by Shanel Jackson on The Nickelodeon Blog
NICKELODEON COVID 19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
The Nickelodeon Theatre is committed to keeping our patrons, volunteers, and staff safe. Before opening, we deep-cleaned the entire theatre, common spaces and offices. We are also implementing health and safety protocols to protect patrons and improve their Nick experience. The Nick developed its safety plan in accordance with CDC, SCDHEC guidelines and resources provided by the Art House Convergence and the Event Safety Alliance. Please read and comply with the following protocols.
What we have done to prepare the theatre for you
- Limited seating to 25% capacity
- Provided hand sanitizers throughout the theatre
- Installed flexi guards at concession counter, usher stand and box office areas
- Installed social distancing floor markers in all common areas and restrooms
- Developed a cashless system for tickets and concessions.
- Nickelodeon Theatre staff and volunteers will wear a face mask at all times
- Nickelodeon Theatre staff will perform frequent cleaning before, during, and after every screening.
- Staff will screen all patrons for fever upon arrival.
What we ask you to do so everyone is safer
- If you are feeling ill, please stay home. We will make arrangements for you to see a show at another time!
- Purchase tickets on-line, in advance of arriving at the Nick
- Wear masks in all areas of the theatre except when eating or drinking
- Practice social distancing in the common areas and theatres–Ushers will assist you to find seats in the theatres
- Promptly proceed to your theatre once you have checked in at the will-call stand and been screened for fever–You will order concessions from your seats and we will bring them to you!
- Evaluate your own risk before attending a screening
The Nickelodeon Theatre has put in place measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, we cannot guarantee that you and your guests will not become infected with COVID-19. By attending The Nickelodeon Theatre, you and your guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-10 and agree not to hold The Nickelodeon Theatre; or any of its affiliates, employees, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
For questions or concerns, please email us at [email protected]